Schedule: 6am – 4:30pm, Monday through Friday
The Welder duties and activities will be to:
- Weld in accordance with customer requirements and blueprints on aircraft parts, ground support equipment, tooling, and in-house projects.
- Prepare raw material, machined details, and hardware as needed to ensure quality welds.
- Qualify to the applicable AWS or customer driven specification.
- Weld using GTAW and GMAW.
- Use filler metal and shielding gas per approved WPS.
- Hold close tolerances and verify weldments meet drawing requirements.
- Inspect their own welds to ensure quality is met.
- Candidates must possess a High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- Candidates must have at least two (2) years of relevant experience related to welding
- Candidates must possess the ability to pass a vision and color perception exam.
- Candidates must have demonstrated experience reading and interpreting blueprints.
- Candidates must be able to lift up and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Candidates must be able to climb ladders and scaffolds to make welds
- Candidates must have demonstrated experience effectively communicating within a team environment.
- Candidates must have demonstrated experience with handheld manual inspection tools.
Preference shown to candidates who have experience and/or working knowledge of:
- Any NDT certifications
- Trade school experience within the welding curriculum
- Welding certifications
- An AWS CWI certification
Candidate must be a US Citizen.